Thursday, January 14, 2010

all in a day's work

#1, I apologize up front if my humor is out of taste with the current tragedy in Haiti.  Dan and I are deeply sad for the destruction and loss the dear people of Haiti are enduring.  We applaud the state department/Red Cross for getting the text message donation plan up so quickly.  We helped in what small ways we can.

#2, it's been a really hard week at school.  Very emotional, very tiring....for both of us.  I am studying last night, completing my homework before lab this morning and I come across this chart in my book.  I read the descriptions to Dan and asked him to guess what I was describing.  I literally had tears in my eyes from laughter.  I hope it makes you laugh too.


My favorite is a tie between sausage with cracks or fluffy pieces.  Who came up with these descriptions? Poop will always be funny.  Watching countless people suffering in the hospital, I am not ashamed to admit that this made my night.

Laughs and peace to all.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to point out, as a Crohn;s sufferer... poop is indeed funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think poop is the universal language. it brings us all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poop poop poop! This post had me LOLing in my cubicle. It's been a long week, and this totally made my day. I can't believe that this is in your textbook!

    ReplyDelete