Patience is tough. I'm working so hard at it. I know the finish line will be filled with all good things. I know nursing school is something I got myself into, I kinda have to just suck it up, ya know? I have to remind myself that I am doing this to give myself a better life and afford more time to be with family, laughing, traveling, relaxing, and going on adventures. I just miss all the little pleasures in life right now.
A few quotes on patience to inspire me til Spring break arrives in three weeks:
“Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit.”-Turkish Proverb
“Never think that God's delays are God's denials. Hold on; hold fast; hold out. Patience is genius.”-George-Louis Leclerc de Buffon
“All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope”-Alexandre Dumas Pere
“For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice”- John Burroughs
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions” -Rainer Maria Rilke
A few pics from my happy place to inspire me to keep on trucking, stay positive and know that I am so blessed...
The gift of sunshine on sparkling Sand Beach
Nature left us this colorful treasure
Fall in Maine...my happy place
No comments:
Post a Comment