Sunday, April 4, 2010

and in this perfect weather, we'll find a place together

What a wonderful Easter with our family...
We started by going to the cemetery to see Papa and Carla...it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, it was unseasonably warm and bright.  I miss them dearly, and I think about Papa daily.  He helped make me who I am today.   Then we visited Grams at the crazy house...she was doing pretty well today.  She knew who we were and was sweet as ever.  A few pictures from our visit with G-ma:
Is she not the cutest thing ever?

Lucy: "Do you love me, baby? Do ya?"  

Love this one, Grams has a great smile here...

Not looking, but still sweet little Gramma

Mama and her Mama


Best mom ever

Mama and Brody

What an awesome Easter..Mom made some amazing calzone, skirt steak and tortellini with fresh homemade pesto! The Hawks won (WOOT!) and the sun was shining for most of the day.  We even got to see our little Dee!  We are so blessed to have this loving, fun family.

No comments:

Post a Comment