Today was a great day...Stephanie, Mo and I went out for brunch to Egg Harbor in Geneva. It is always so nice to catch up with my girls. I can count on a day filled with laughing til we almost pee our pants. Steph was my first friend (we met at the park when Steph was 6 mos old and I was a newborn...) and Manisha in 4th grade at Ridge Circle. I love watching them grow into the beautiful women they are today! Stephanie looked GORGEOUS and her belly bump is just adorable. Can't wait to meet baby Burns! Manisha is hilarious and beautiful as ever and I am so proud of all she is accomplishing in her life. I am so incredibly blessed to have such loving friends from all chapters of my life. Stephanie and Manisha are two of my dearest gifts in life...
A few pics from our girls day:
A blustery day...sorry Mo for the hair in your face!
Can't wait to meet baby Burns! I think it's a girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment