Last week we had a blast in sunny Arizona! We loved visiting our besties, Drew and Sara, and their new little bumpins, Jasper. We also got to see my love, Mindy!!!! YAY! We swam every morning and night, and took a beautiful drive up thru Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon. It was a great way to rejuvenate before starting my residency. We miss our pals and can't wait for Mindy to visit Chicago and for the Lines to move back home
Some pics from our trip!
View from the balcony in our room
Sunset by the pool
Welcome to Flagstaff
So excited for the Grand Canyon
Buon Giorno from the Grand Canyon!
Ommmmm!
Classic Chaco pic
Best picture of Dan ever!
On our drive home, we saw the birth of the current wildfire in N. Arizona
Jasper!
Jasperman and Uncle Dan
Yummy cheeks!
I think Jasper is dreaming about himself...
LOVE!
Besties!
Boyfriends!!!
Miss you mama!!
TBI!
I miss you already, but I'm so glad I got to see you!
ReplyDeleteMy fave pics are the ones with your feet dangling over the canyon and the one of Dan jumping over the canyon.
I'll look for plane tickets for Sept. Can't wait to see you and the hubs again!! xoxo
It was fantastic having you guys here - just like old times. Japser weighed in at 7lbs 12oz this morning - and is averaging 1 oz weght gain a day. WOW!
ReplyDeleteTell Dan to break a leg at his interview- I'm sure he's going to Wow the principal! Tell Dan that we can schedule "drop-ins" from real Hollywood film crew types (Carey and Bob) for his future middle-schoolers!
We love you both immensely, and can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Drew and Sara