Thursday, July 22, 2010

welcome to the world, reese adrienne!

Congratulations, Stephanie and Billy, on the birth of your precious daughter.  The lovely Reese Adrienne Burns made her big debut today and she is quite the stunner!  I am so happy for Steph and Billy!  This is something I have always dreamed of for my oldest dearest friend.  From playing house to dreaming about our weddings and our families, Steph's dream has come true with the arrival of this sweet baby girl.  It is such a blessing to watch my friends become mothers & fathers!


Dear Baby Reese,

You are one beautiful girl!  One look at you and my heart melted into a puddle on the floor  (or maybe that was just me peeing myself in excitement at meeting you...)  You are a very lucky baby, as your mother is the BEST mom in the world for you.  She is beautiful, trusting, kind and the best friend you could ever ask for.  She makes really cooky faces for the camera and will teach you to laugh and be silly, one of her very best qualities.  Your mom and dad are amazing parents and I cannot wait to watch you grow.  I can already tell you are wrapped around your Daddy's little finger.  Your Auntie Dana loves you so much already.  Welcome to the world, sweet girl!  I love you!  Can't wait to see your first smile, hear your first laugh and witness the amazing little person you'll become.

Auntie Dana & Uncle Dan

  What a sweet angel girl!

Somebody is VERY excited to meet Reese!

Reese and her beautiful Auntie Stacey
(What a great early birthday gift for Stacey!)

Uncle Eric, Uncle Gary and Auntie Stacey!
What a beautiful family!


1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! Thanks for the post Dana! :) Steph looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete