Sunday, July 4, 2010

Welcome to the World, Whitney Arnold Gierke!

Dear sweet Whitney,

You are one precious little beauty and Auntie Dana is madly in love with you already.  Your mom and her strength were more than I could put into words.  Who would have thought 10 years ago at our first day of college, your mom and I would be sharing this amazing life changing experience together.  I'll write up a full birth story later, because you made one hell of an entrance...but just know you are SO loved.  You have the best parents in the world and your big sister is going to love you so much.  It was an honor to watch you come into this big world.  I cannot wait to watch you grow up, love!

Love,
Auntie Dana

   Whitney Arnold Gierke
Welcomed into the world on July 3, 2010 at 11:51pm
8lbs 11oz 21 inches long

1 comment:

  1. of course that made me cry! I am so thankful to have you as a best friend and i couldn't have done it without you!!! I love love love love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete