Tuesday, September 21, 2010

long time, no see!

Well, it looks like I haven't blogged in over a month! Sorrrrrrrry....  Lots of big milestones happened in the last month.  I finished my residency at Evanston.  Loved it!  My last day, I was approached by the nurse recruiter and offered a job in labor & delivery! YUP! All my hard work paid off and I landed my dream job.  I am beyond blessed and so very grateful for this opportunity to follow my passion and actually get paid for it.  I will start New Graduate Nurse Orientation on October 4th!

Oh, yeah, I graduated too!!! Finally!  Friday, August 27th I graduated from Rush University College of Nursing with my masters, woo woo!  I cannot believe I'm finally done! I made some great friends, learned more than I thought my brain could absorb and thankfully, ended up with a job! I am so thankful for all the love and support I got along the way, food, laundry, listening, quizzing me before tests...I am one lucky girl and couldn't have accomplished this alone.  Here's a few pics from graduation:
Mama & Me!

Thank you for everything!!!!  Best study buddy!

Kristi & Jancis!

Buddy Gwen!!!

Most expensive cake ever...

Go Lance!!!

Kyle & Alisha joined Ann, Jim, Mom, Dan & me for dinner at Tufano's! YUM!

I'm taking my NCLEX (nursing boards) on Thursday! YIKES! Prayers, prayers, prayers! Just need to pass!  


No comments:

Post a Comment