I sure do love my husband..
Sittin' in an apple tree!
On a little picnic
Looks like a senior picture pose on my favorite veggie...PUNKIN!
Dan snapped this shot of me when I was walking through the pear tree garden...I stopped when I saw how long my hair was. It was a moment where I was humbled and felt a tidal wave of gratitude that I actually HAVE hair on my head. I worked hard for this hair and am so happy to have it :)
Autumn seems as good of a time as any to acknowledge the blessings in our lives. I have so many. Thank you, God. I've got my health, the best husband in the universe, the best friends and an amazing family that makes me laugh and keeps me smiling. So very lucky.
What makes you stop and say "thank you?"
Your hair looks so soft and beautiful! I love the length, it looks great on you. :)
ReplyDeletep.s. remember when you told me that seeds give you the weebie-geebies. Still true?
yes yes yes. seeds freak me out. dan still doesn't understand. it's not yet a diagnosis in the DSM-IV, but i shkieve seeds SO bad. if i swallowed one, i'd prolly die...or grow a punkin in my belly.
ReplyDelete