Monday, October 4, 2010

lucky...

finally...
look! i'm a real nurse!
with a job!....but not just any job...see that pink stripe?
that means I'm working at my DREAM job with BABIES and MAMAS!!!!!

way back when in 2003, when i was begging and bargaining and pleading with God to save my life, I made a little deal with Him.  I told God, "Please just let me live through this shit...I PROMISE I will go back to school to be a nurse and give back all that you've given to me."

Promise fulfilled. 
On both ends.
Thanks, God. :)

P.S.  I look so nurse-y in this picture don't I????  :) And pink, my favorite color? I'm in heaven.

2 comments:

  1. You look great in that ID badge - like a modern day Florence Nightingale. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am so so so happy for you! YOU deserve all of this and more!!! I LOVE YOU! YOU look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete