Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly holiday cards!

I'm already thinking about what sort of holiday cards we are going to send out this year.  I love sending out Christmas cards!!!  A few of my blogger friends and I are participating in the Shutterfly Holiday Card promotion!  Shutterfly has some adorable holiday cards and I love that they have Livestrong cards where 10% of the proceeds benefit cancer fighters and survivors.

Here are a few of my favorite cards....haven't decided on which one we'll send out yet.  We are going to finally purchase a DSLR camera soon and can't wait to take Christmas card pics with it!

I love this one, of course, because of the birdie!

All that really matters is family!

Livestrong card benefiting fighters and survivors

I'm leaning toward this one, because we have so many blessings to be thankful for.

With Thanksgiving right around the corner...what are you thankful for?


Fellow bloggers, if you want to get 50 free holiday cards go here:
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 


Check out Shutterfly's holiday collection here!
Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery





1 comment:

  1. If we didn't have a vertical picture we wanted to use I'd be allll over that first one - so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete