Monday, November 14, 2011

let's go hawks!

Last Friday, I had a surprise date in the works for my awesome husband.  It's been a hard few weeks, months, year and I wanted to thank him for all his support!  I took him to this delicious barbecue place in the West Loop, Porkchop.  It was featured on Chicago's Best and it was yummy!  Fried chicken, pulled pork, YUM!  At dinner, I gave him a card with instructions for the night. 
Instructions were:
Step 1: Check trunk...I packed something for you.  (I packed his Blackhawks hoodie, shirt and hat).
Step 2: Drive down Madison Ave. (The suspense is killing me!)
Step 3: Park at the United Center.....

We're going to the HAWKS game!!!!

Dan was so surprised and so excited! So was I!  Here's some great pictures from our amazing surprise date! Hawks whooped it up, beating the Flames 4-1.  We got to do the goal dance 4 times! YEA!






No comments:

Post a Comment