Wednesday, October 7, 2009

time has told me, you're a rare, rare find

Today we celebrate two incredible years of marriage.  We certainly are blessed.  More than we could ever imagine.  We couldn't have asked for a more magical wedding day.  Freakishly warm weather in October, not a cloud in the sky...beautiful sunset on a beautiful lake.  A weekend filled with our beloved family and friends...We wish we could have the EXACT same wedding each and every year.  Especially the dancing!  A few of our faves:







I never felt magic crazy as this
I never saw moons knew the meaning of the sea
I never held emotion in the palm of my hand
Or felt sweet breezes in the top of a tree
But now you’re here
Brighten my northern sky






1 comment:

  1. that was a beautiful day, filled with so much joy and love! happy anniversary! i love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete