Monday, December 7, 2009

tell me baby, what's your story?

Check out this handsome little fella:






Dan and I had a wonderful time babysitting Sara's little peanut, Wyatt.  He is so cute it's just not right and he is definitely an awesome cuddler.  He slept like a little burrito on our bed all cozy cozy and we knew he woke up from all the squeaky sounds he was making.  Dan's school buddy, Sarah came over for a 'playdate' with her cutie pie, Hudson.  Both boys slept through most of the playdate, it was precious :)


Wyatt definitely is punk rock for life because he was born with a picture perfect mowhawk...I know this makes his mama very happy.


We are so thankful to have baby Wyatt and his beautiful mom in our life! It was an absolute joy and one of the BEST experiences of my life to be Sara's doula at Wy's birth.  She is an incredible mom and I am still in awe of her birth goddess status she achieved during the super quick and exciting birth of handsome Wyatt.








Last weekend was great because I got to hang out with some of my favorite girls, Steph and Mo.  Steph has been my best friend since birth (seriously) and I met Manisha in 4th grade at Ridge Circle.  We had a fantastic dinner together and laughed like idiots all night.  It was just what the doctor ordered, I'm a firm believer in laughter being the best medicine around.  I cannot wait to see them again.  We made a deal to hang out monthly because no matter how busy life gets, life is too precious and short not to spend it with those you love and can make you laugh til you pee your pants.  I better get a spray tan before I see these girls in January...dang, their beautiful tan skin makes me look pale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment