Top of the Beehive in Acadia National Park (Oct 07)
Life kinda feels like a REALLY tough trail right now, mostly uphill... I am blessed to be healthy, happy and have such an amazing family and wonderful friends. I am learning patience and cannot wait to finish this journey through nursing school. I made this decision because I know it will be the best for us and our future and I cannot wait to be a nurse and a mom. I think I need to get a bumper sticker that says "I'd rather be hiking." It's so meditative and I would rather climb every mountain in Acadia and be so physically exhausted and exhilarated than the mental and emotional (and physical) exhaustion that school brings.
Climbing up the Beehive Trail, Acadia National Park
(Oct 07)
An inspiring quote to get my butt in gear and push me to finish my homework and get cracking on studying for my big final:
There is a voice in the Universe urging us to remember our purpose for being on this great Earth. This is the voice of inspiration, which is within each and every one of us.-Wayne Dyer
I love Wayne Dyer and am reading his book "There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem". It's definitely helping me to stay in the moment, get outta my head and trust that I am on the right path in life.
beautiful pictures!
ReplyDelete