I LOVE my clinical group too! I am sad to change groups! I was nervous at first to switch groups because I was going into a group with 6 girls from the newer cohort, not the classmates I have been with for the last year. It was a pleasant change and I absolutely love my group members and will miss them dearly.
I can't believe another quarter is almost done. I am beyond exhausted and am physically and mentally drained. I feel like a zombie most days. I looked into the mirror yesterday and used makeup remover to try to erase what I thought was mascara residue under my eyes...nope, those were dark circles from sleep deprivation. Yuck. I actually got out of the car without turning it off the other day. Thankfully I realized my mistake and laughed at what a zombie I was. Also, I have definitely gone backwards in any weight loss I had accomplished last year and for the wedding. Spring break will bring a new beginning and it's a great time to get back in shape to rev up for baby time. Healthy body=healthy mind=creating a really nice space that a baby would LOVE to shack up in for 9 months :) A girl can hope.... Only 175 days til graduation. Yup, I counted.
Anyway, take a look at this awesome group:
No comments:
Post a Comment