Thursday, April 22, 2010

a few things...

#1, Happy Earth Day!  We do our best to make changes in our lives to protect our home (eating organic, using earth friendly cleaning products, reusable lunch bags, etc).  Hopefully our small changes will add up and help make a difference.

#2, I'm home today with a dang ovarian cyst that decided to burst last night. Yuckers.  Anyway, I figured I'd catch up on homework, house stuff and blogging in between laying around on the couch. :)

So, I've been meaning to post pics from our awesome night Sunday at the Hawks/Preds playoff game.  It was Dan and my first time at the Madhouse for a Hawks game and we loved every minute of it.  The fans were all so polite and fun and everyone got along like we were friends for life.  It was a really amazing atmosphere and watching 22,000 fans rise up simultaneously at Kane's goal was a pretty incredible moment.  Here's some great pics from our family stay-cation at the Hawks game.  Thank you, MOM! You're the BESTEST!

Me and my two favorite fellows


I sure LOVES my mama!


We were REALLY excited to go to the game!


Go Hawks!


Coolest. Family. Ever....  Yup.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I had an ovarian cyst pop on me once. I was pretty sure I was going to die. You poor girl!

    ReplyDelete