Mama!! I love you more than words could ever explain. You are my best friend, my biggest cheerleader and the most beautiful, loving, laugh-filled mama I could ever hope for. Thank you for encouraging me when life gets rough and celebrating all of life's many blessings with me. Dan and I are SO blessed to call you 'Mom.' Today and everyday, I cherish you and honor you for the being a beautiful mother, tough as nails woman and true blue friend. You and I have been through hell and back together and there is no way I would have survived without you. I love you SO much.
My stunning, incredible mother
Mommy!! I love you so much it makes me crazy! I can't express how much I appreciate all you have done for me in my relatively short time here on Earth. I would not be here if it were not for your unconditional love, support, and guidance. I am forever grateful for your generosity and your wellspring of love. I could not, and cannot do it without you. I love you forever! xoxo
Grams!! Oh, Grams, where do I begin. From singing me lullabies, to feeding me meatballs and macaroni, to scratching lottery tickets and watching game shows together, Lulu is one hell of a lady. I miss the 'old' Grams, but the new Grams is one spunky, spitfire of an ol' broad. I love her more than anything and I cherish her brief moments of lucidity, her sharp days give me hope that warms my heart like you can't imagine. In my heart of hearts, I will always remember her as my crazy old Grams, my dear friend.
My Gramma, Lucy Bruno, at our wedding.
She has never looked more beautiful...and boy, could she dance that night!
Kelsy!! My LOVE! Watching you become a mother has been a joy to witness. Your friendship is the greatest gift and I love you so much. You are everything to Harper and I admire how hard you work, you juggle it all...You still manage to remain present and grounded and soak in every square inch of your little man every day. That is an amazing feat and Dan and I are blessed to have you in our lives. Harper is our sweet little pea and we love him so much. Thank you for bringing such a lovable little angel into this world.
Sweet Kels adoring her big boy Harps!
Katie!! I can't believe we've been friends for 10 years!! Look at how far we've come! Katie, you are such an amazing mother. Olivia is such a beautiful angel and I cannot believe baby Whitney is almost here!! Your girls are so blessed to have such a loving, fun mother. You have grown into such a beautiful woman, you were destined to be their mother... You and Brad have created such an incredible little family and it's such a blessing to be your friend and watch your love grow! Can't wait to meet baby Whitney in June!!
Brad, Katie, Olivia and baby Whitney (in belly)
What a picture perfect family! I love you all!
Steph!! Holy cannoli, you're going to be a mama soon!! You've been my bestest friend from birth til forever... You are such a beautiful pregnant woman, I simply cannot wait to meet this little girl/boy. July can't come soon enough! Going through life together has been a blast and I can't wait to raise our little ones and go on vacations together! I love you so much, Steph. I am so proud of you and the amazing woman you have become!
Me and my bestest goober pal, Steph
What a cute belly!
Sara!! Happy Mother's Day, my love! You are going to wake up tomorrow and get the BEST Mother's Day present anyone could ever ask for!! Your strength is awe-inspiring and I can't believe what a challenging journey you and Drew have faced throughout your pregnancy. Just one more day til you meet your sweet boy! I am so proud of you and I love you SO much. You are one tough cookie and I can't wait til your pain is zero and your big boy is here.
Baby Jasper! Can't wait to meet you!
My other Sara!!! Happy 1st Mother's Day to you! Wyatt is one lucky fellow and you are one incredible mother. You work so hard to give him all of life's opportunities. Being with you for his birth was one of the most special days of my life. You are a birth goddess and I want to show half the strength you did when I'm birthing my own munchkins someday. I'm so glad we reconnected after leaving Barat. Your friendship is a gift and I love you and Wy guy SO much.
Cutest mama & baby shot!!
Liz!! Happy 1st Mother's Day to you! Lia is absolutely precious and you are a natural....You and Pat have created such a sweet little family, and we could not be happier for you both. We can't wait to watch you blossom into motherhood and witness sweet Lia grow up. We are so thankful to have you in our lives. Soak up all her sweet little dino sounds and wiggly cuddles!
Mama Liz and sweet baby Lia, a beautiful pair
Sarah! Happy 1st Mother's Day to you love! Hudson is one hell of a cutie pie!! You are an awesome mommy and work so hard to give Hudson a great life. Hudson's going to love being home at his mommy's new daycare everyday!! Thank you for the gift of your friendship, especially to Dan, throughout grad school. He wouldn't have made it through without you. Honoring you today and looking forward to watching your little monkey grow.
Sarah and little monkey, Hudson
Jancis!! My BFF! Happy Mother's Day to you, darling! You should be an octopus for all you juggle in life and make it look so graceful! Eli is so lucky to have you for a mom. He is the sweetest, smartest little fellow and I can't wait to meet baby #2! I am so grateful for your friendship and you are working SO hard in school to be the bestest mama to your sweet little ones.
Jancy, baby Short and Eli!
A beautiful quote from one of our favorite historical figures:
"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." -- Abraham Lincoln
Happy Mother's Day to all...
Love,
D&D
+091.jpg)
+115.jpg)
+471.jpg)








This was beautiful Dana! Thanks for your thoughtful words (and voicemail). I love you! :) XOXO
ReplyDelete