Friday, May 7, 2010

may you live in interesting times.....


#239 Anything you chase after runs.


another winner from Prudent Advice for my Baby Daughter.  I feel like so much is up in the air...so many variables with unlimited options.  Is it terrible to want one thing to stick so we can have something to hold on to? Yes, we have our health, we have each other and I know all too well that that's what really matters.  I think nearing the end of school with so much uncertainty it's scary and unsettling that I don't know where we'll be living, working or if we'll be able to start a family soon.  
Patience is my biggest struggle and so is relinquishing control...because all of these variables are out of my control anyway....

Dan has been talking about getting the Chinese proverb/curse on him as a tattoo..''may you live in interesting times."


No comments:

Post a Comment