Today I came across an old notebook of mine from November 2005. I was reading the magazine "Spirituality and Health'' and the article was entitled "Positive Visualization: How Dreams Come True."
Here's a few things I jotted down from that article that seem awfully timely right about now...
"As I write, I am reminded of the power of manifestation...how dreams come into being. How much easier life is when we go with the flow without labeling things good or bad, simply trusting what is."
"Now, each morning, I focus on creating my day and waiting for the Universe to send small messages of confirmation back, reminding me that fruition of dreams is indeed possible. This flow--this focus and confirmation--teaches me the power of manifestation."
"The things we call impossible may be only one more step away from where we are right now. Don't stop trying too soon"
At the end of the page, I found a journal entry I wrote from when Dan and I first started dating...
I love this. This is perspective. When life (school) takes over and you forget what's really important....this keeps me grounded.
Here's what I wrote...
"Thank you for making my life taste so much sweeter the second time around"
I am loving my new life and I am thankful in advance for the blessings I know are right around the corner waiting for me to embrace and enjoy.
(photos courtesy of thewheatfield on etsy...one of my favorite shops http://www.etsy.com/shop/thewheatfield)


No comments:
Post a Comment