Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a get well wish

...for my oldest and dearest friend, Stephanie.  She's been through one hell of a week, in and out of the hospital for what doctors believe is an episode of multiple sclerosis.  Stephanie is the kindest, most loving, and trustworthy person I know.  We can go days, weeks, months without talking, yet feel as if no time has passed at all.  She is an amazing friend, mother, sister, wife, daughter, teacher and I am in awe of how strong she is throughout this challenge.  May the new year bring renewed health, peace and love for my angel of a friend.  

P.S. Stephanie is the FUNNIEST person I know and we can't help but nearly pee our pants when we get together.  We can't take a serious picture to save our lives.  See below :)  

I love you, Steph! I will always be here for you, no matter what.  You are so strong, so beautiful and you can overcome any obstacle thrown at you.  I believe in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment