We celebrated my oldest and dearest friend, Stephanie's 30th birthday! It was a fabulous little party at a bar called The Office in St Charles. It was a lovely turnout and a beautiful night for an even more beautiful woman!
Family building update -
The end of January we did our first round of IUI (intrauterine insemination) with injectible drugs. We thought the timing was right, but no luck this first round. Here's some pictures from our first IUI. Our camera is often glued to my hand, so I had to take some shots:
I love this picture. This was our first mail order arrival of fertility drugs. Follistim (to help stimulate ovaries to make a stronger egg/multiple eggs, keep estrogen up), Ovidrel (to induce ovulation/help keep progesterone levels up), Ganerelix (to halt the action of Follistim when things get too crazy) Oh, and a big ass bag of Snickers and sour Skittles because I EAT MY FEELINGS!!! :)
Rush's Clinical Andrology Lab Staffed by the sweetest, most respectful lady around. She makes a difficult situation so much easier.
Found a recliner in the new hospital near the garden and meditated to my wonderful fertility meditation tracks
Where the magic happens is supposed to happen :(
How you doin?
One hundred million little guys in here...I only need one to stick!
January was very medicalized, lots of shots, lots of drugs, lots of crying and doctors appointments and feeling unlike myself. February gets much better, I promise (nope not pregnant, but still much better)...Stay tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment