Wednesday, May 2, 2012

made me smile

We did some major spring cleaning this week and consolidated my thousands of memory boxes into a half dozen or so.  I. save. everything.  Every card.  Every sweet note.  Everything.  I came across the most beautiful card from one of my very best friends, Katie.  Katie & I go back to freshman year of college at Barat.  Can't believe it's been 12 years!  That's almost half our lives! :)  The card was dated March 2011, and I am humbled and grateful for her endless support.  Especially through this infertility business.  Katie has been a source of laughter, strength and has heard me get extremely excited only to be crushed and sobbing days later.  She's been there for the highs and lows and I am so thankful for her friendship.
A sweet excerpt from the card  (sorry, Katie, I had to share, it made me smile so big...)

"I can't wait for Baby Merk to get here so we can have adult play dates with our babies. :)  You are such an inspiration to me and so many others.  I hope you know that.  I don't know what I'd do without you.  Hope you're having a wonderful day getting covered in baby juices!  I can't wait to have your baby juice all over my camera.  Love you!"

HA!  LOVE!  I do get covered in baby goo at work and Katie will be my doula/photographer when we do have our sweet baby.  So, hell yes, I can't wait to splash Katie's new Canon Mark 5D.  Get a waterproof cover, sister! :)


I love you, girlfriend!!! XOXOX


In that memory box, I came across an amazing card from Mindy.  Mindy is my lifemate, my poops, my everything!  We are quote and card whores and love sending each other the best quotes. 
Mindy and I have been friends for 9 freakin years.  Unbelievable.  I am so happy for her, for her happiness.  We've come a long way together!  Mindy never fails to find the perfect words to ease my heart and give me strength.  I love you, Mindo.  You are everything I could ask for in a friend.  When we talk on the phone the miles between us disappear and our talks always bring me comfort and laughs.

The quote on Mindy's card said... 
"The biggest thing in this world, bigger than the ocean and the sky, is your heart"
-Do Hyun Choe

The inside read "My friend, my lifemate, who carries the biggest heart of anyone I know, please never lose faith.  There is so much room in your heart, for so much love.  It will all happen for you.  I have faith that everything that is good in this world will come your way.  Love you poopers"

An oldie but a goodie.  Love this picture of us.  


I am so grateful for these lovely ladies and all my angel girlfriends who make this one short life that much sweeter.  I am so blessed to have such amazing friends!  


4 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome weblog layout! How lengthy have
    you been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy.
    The overall look of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!


    Feel free to visit my web site; flight simulator games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost
    all important infos. I would like to peer more posts like this
    .

    Here is my web page - metabolic rate calculator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely beliеve that whiсh уou ѕtated.
    Υouг favoгite reason ѕeеmеd to be on the wеb the
    simрlеst thing tο be аware οf.
    I ѕаy tο you, I dеfinitelу gеt annoуеԁ whilе peoplе cоnsider worries that theу
    just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Here is my homepage - erowid legal highs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thаnκs foг shагing your thoughts on
    accoгding. Regards

    Mу ωеb page; smoking herbal incense health risks

    ReplyDelete