Tuesday, January 19, 2010

live what is in your heart to do

Call me crunchy, hippy, whatever, but I totally meditated into a lovely relaxed state to this:
http://www.satkartarmusic.com/index.php

I was introduced to Sat Kartar in yoga class a few years ago.  I learned a chant from her disc, 'Flow' called "On Namo, Guru Dev Namo."  This translates to "I call upon Divine Wisdom."  Who doesn't need a dose of divine wisdom?  Sat Kartar (the primary chant in the song) translates to "God is true."  My yoga teacher taught us the accompanying movements to this song and the second track, "I Am, I Am."

I received my glowingly perfect complete blood count back in the mail today from Dr. B, with a note that all looks fantastic.  I hope God knows that every breath into my body and out is filled with gratitude for my health.

Peace, light and freedom from worry to all.



2 comments:

  1. honey i just glow with happiness every time you get good news! you have become such a big and important part of my life and i am so excited you are so happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, mama! you and wy are so special to me too! i'm so glad we reconnected! i could definitely use some wyatt cuddle time STAT! :) i love you!

    ReplyDelete